- GICIA India Pvt Ltd is the legal entity responsible for its certification activities and does not allow any pressure to compromise its impartiality and emphasize on the importance of impartiality. GIPL’s Management, Staff and Subcontractors involved in the certification activities fully understand the importance of impartiality.
- Company will therefore ensure that in dealings with its clients or potential clients, all employees or other personnel involved in Certification activities are, and will remain, impartial. GIPL’s Committee to safeguard Impartiality ensure that impartiality is both maintained and demonstrated for its certification schemes.
- Company’s certificates are only issued following a review by an independent, authorized and competent member of the management team (who has not been involved in the audit process) to ensure that no interest shall predominate. Managing Director is responsible for final Certification decision.
- Company does not offer (and has never offered) management system consultancy or any other form of consultancy to companies or individuals under the scope of Certification audits.
- GIPL does not offer (and has never offered) an internal audit service to its clients whom we have provided Certification services.
- Company ensure that impartiality is maintained and can be demonstrated by identify and assessing risk for all relationships which may result in a conflict of interest or pose a threat to impartiality through Confidentiality & Conflict of Interest Agreement and Conflict of Interest & Impartiality disclosure report.
- Individuals employed by or otherwise contracted to GIPL are required to document and record their current and past relationships with all companies in Conflict of Interest & Impartiality disclosure report. Any situation past or present which may present a potential conflict of interest is required by GIPL to be declared. GIPL will use the information to identify any threats to impartiality and will not use that individual in any capacity unless they can demonstrate that there is no conflict of interest.
Sachin Raj Jain