- GICIA India Pvt. Ltd. (GIPL) as a Certification Body aims to develop and implement a quality management system and ensure its effectiveness consistently in accordance with the relevant national and international standards, rules and regulations and independent accreditation requirements.
- GICIA India Pvt. Ltd. complies with its legal duties, code of practices and does not allow commercial, financial or any other pressure to compromise impartiality and emphasize on the importance of impartiality and non-discrimination within the business.
- The Company is committed to undertake the conformity assessment activities in an impartial and non-discriminatory manner i.e. consistently responsive to the expectations of its clients and stakeholders.
- GIPL’s Management System is responsible to respond to any threats to its impartiality arising from the actions of its employees and persons outside of the organization, subcontractors, related bodies or other bodies or organizations.
- Company tailored and designed strategic approach to prevent and manage Conflict of Interest for carrying out certification activities.
- The Company believes that its market expects a continually improving service. We are accountable for fully satisfying our Clients and stakeholders by meeting or exceeding their needs and expectations with best-in- class solutions and services to produce finished work that we can justifiably be proud of.
- Company is committed not to provide any consultancy and internal audit services to its clients whom we have provided Certification services.
- All personnel within the company are responsible for the quality of their work. The company provides training and has established systems to assist all personnel to achieve the standards required. For any complaints, appeals and disputes we are committed to immediately investigate and take necessary actions to prevent it from recurring.
Sachin Raj Jain