Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery Policy
- Organizations seeking certification from GICIA India Pvt. Ltd (GIPL) shall agree to support its AntiCorruption and Anti-Bribery Policy. Adherence to this policy shall support the efforts of GIPL’s auditors in undertaking impartial assessment of conformance during the certification audit.
- GIPL is fully committed to comply with anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws in every country in which it operates. GIPL has implemented a strict “CODE OF CONDUCT” for its auditors, which prohibits the acceptance of gifts, payment or benefit of any kind.
- No GIPL employee, director, contractor, sub-contractor, affiliate or subsidiary shall promise, offer or pay, whether directly or indirectly, any bribe to any person in order to obtain benefit for GIPL.
- No GIPL employee, director, contractor, sub-contractor, affiliate or subsidiary shall receive or solicit to receive payment of money, money equivalent, gifts or anything else of value from any person or company in connection with the performance of services on behalf of GIPL, other than the contractually established fee for services rendered and legitimate expenses to be reimbursed for the performance of such services.
- Customary, small token, infrequent gifts of nominal value that are not provided with any expectation of return favour fall outside the scope of this policy.
- The promise, offer, solicitation, payment or acceptance of any bribe is a violation of GIPL policy and may lead to appropriate disciplinary action, including termination of services or contract.
Reporting of unethical practices:
All GIPL employees, contractors, sub-contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries must immediately report to the GIPL Quality Assurance Team about any attempt or incident when a bribe was offered to them or solicited from them.
Report the issues to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GIPL Quality Assurance
Team GICIA India Pvt.
Ltd. 711, 7 th Floor, Matrix Tower
B – 4, Sector – 132, Noida – 201304 (U.P.), India
Chief Executive Officer