PEFC Chain of Custody Certification
Introduction of the Program
Program for Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) assures that all certified wood and wood-based products originates from sustainably managed forests.
PEFC Chain of Custody certification outlines requirements for tracking certified material from the forest to the final product to ensure that the wood contained in the product or product line originates from certified forests.
This certification applicable to all organization who are using any wood or wood-based product. It helps your organization to implement and demonstrate ethical business behavior and consumers to make responsible purchasing decisions.
PEFC certification can also improve efficiency of the production systems through enhance traceability and accounting.
- Application: Upon receipt of application, one unique proposal will be presented to you, for your approval. Receiving the signed Proposal will start the process of PEFC certification.
- On Site Audit: The onsite audit will be conducted in accordance with the requirement of PEFC. Our Audit Team will visit all sites where PEFC certified Material will be handled, only after finalizing the audit date and sites with you.
- Report and Certification Decision: Auditor will prepare a detailed report after reviewing all the records, and a certification committee will make a decision. If any corrective action is required, our team will coordinate with you to address them.
- Certificate Issuance: Your PEFC Certificate will be issued along with information you require as a PEFC certified organization.
- Certificate Maintenance: PEFC Certificate is valid for 5-year span subjected to Annual Audits and other requirements of PEFC.
- Product Labelling: Certified companies can use PEFC Trademarks to promote their product and organizational commitment toward environmental, social and economic sustainability. Use of PEFC Trademark provides the greatest visibility and recognition of your achievement.
Stronger Reputation and Brand Image: Your name on the publicly available PEFC database, gives you global visibility and recognition on International platform.
Global Recognition in competitive Market: PEFC Certification provides you an advantage in International Market by giving you a competitive edge by differentiating your products.
Quality Assurance: PEFC Chain of Custody Certification assures that your organization is maintaining a quality process within the organization, it is backed by a step by step verification, identification and segregation process from entry to exit. Not only it ensures the traceability of the final product, it also focuses on the health and safety measurements taken for employees, internal audits to evaluate the quality of internal processes and regular trainings, which at the end improves the overall quality of the organization.
Pankaj Pant (Program Manager)
Contact No. +91-7290068707; +91-9205012612