Vriksh Shipment Certification
Vriksh shipment certification is meant for consignments consisting of Dalbergia sissoo and Dalbergia latifolia which are covered under CITES Appendix II that essentially emphasises on controlled trade to avoid their overutilization.
The Vriksh shipment fulfils international compliances in connection to trade of timber like EUTR, US Lacey, Australia Illegal logging prohibition Act 2012 that emphasizes on due diligence system for legal export of timber products
Applicants can also avail Vriksh shipment certificate for the shipments with wooden items made up of Mangifera indica and Acacia nilotica as per their buyers requirements.
Who is eligible for Vriksh shipment certification?
- Vriksh membership with Export Promotion Council for Handicraft (EPCH)
- Vriksh timber legality assessment and verification certification
Validity of Vriksh shipment Certificate: Each shipment certificate shall remain valid upto six (06) months.
- Submission of application and deposition of requisite fee: The applicant shall have to submit an application to Export Promotion Council for Handicraft (EPCH) along with requisite fee (as per their invoice amount).
- Submission of chain of custody documents: After getting email from audit agency each applicant will have to submit requisite documents via. using Vriksh shipment portal. Each customer must have with a valid user name and password to access his account.
Physical verification of shipment:
- Issuance of certificate: After meeting all the due compliances Vriksh shipment certificate with a validity of (06) months will be issued to applicant by EPCH. Normally Vriksh shipment certificate is issued within (07) seven working days (under normal mode) and (04) four working days ( for application received under express mode).