Job Title – Program Manager, Life Cycle Assessment [LCA]
No of Positions – 1
Qualifications Required:-Bachelor’s degree in technical field; recognized university graduate/post graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering; Electrical Engineering/Environmental engineering or related field.
Experience:- A minimum of 2 years experience in LCA modelling; preferably in data collection, data analysis, report review, etc.
Candidates with experience of Life Cycle Assessment Software’s (Gabi, SimaPro, openLCA) would be preferred.
The ideal candidate is expected to have the following competencies:
• Conversant with the LCA software including familiarity with terminologies.
• Possesses deep understanding of the overall functioning of LCA Program, like technical know-how, data collection, data analysis, etc
• Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Very strong communication skills written, oral and presentation including demonstrated networking abilities.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate and work with colleagues as part of a team, able to groom newly recruited team members.
• Capable of exercising independent judgment and flexibility.
• Strategic insight and creativity with the ability to conceptualize and analyze new ideas.
• Liaison with relevant stakeholders to invite projects/clients under LCA Program
• Timely coordination with collaborator and exchange of information between client and collaborator
• Identification and planning of meetings with relevant stakeholders based on needs of LCA Program
• Building and growing a network of professional business contacts – organization(s), companies and individual experts to identify potential partnerships.
• Data collection from the client, its processing and management
• Guidance and technical support to clients on LCA submission
• Regular check on LCA requests/queries to gather all necessary and desired information
• Management of external publication of LCA results and product data in Environmental Product Declarations and other disclosure formats
• Oversight of all aspects of program including business development, data collection, exchange of information, etc.
• Managing team to ensure seamless and high-quality delivery.
• Contribute to the development and improvement of LCA quality processes and trainings.
• Continual growth and development in LCA Program.
Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate.
Job Title – Associate
No of Positions – 1
Qualifications Required- Graduate/ Postgraduate in Forest Management, Forestry, Wood Science and QMS, ISO 9001:2015.
Experience- Minimum 1–2-year.
- High level of process orientation, eye-for-detail/ observation power and analytical
skills clubbed with reasoning ability.
- Ability to take up responsibilities and conduct physical verification.
- Effective communication and presentation skills with ability to keep the audience
- Hands-on in documenting, observations and finding.
- Proficiency in MS-Office comprising of MS Word, Power Point and Excel
- Ability to grow business and retain the existing clients.
- Willing to travel to multiple locations.
- Coordinate with client and Head office for scheduling physical verification on Timber
- Capable of identifying different types of woods as per Indian wood industries.
- Verify whether the client company follow requirements of desired standards and
- Conduct physical verifications as per Timber Legality Standards within agreed
schedule with the clients.
- Write reports based on findings, walkthrough, and evidence to verify whether all the
compliance to meet the standard requirements is being complied.
Job Title – Business Development, Manager
Department – PEFC, NCCF FM, ToF Certification, FSC CoC, LCA, EPA
Pesticide Registration, CARB & EPA TSCA Title VI
No of Positions – 1
Qualifications Required- Graduate or Post graduate (preferably MBA)
Experience- 2 -3 year’s prior industry related business development experience
- Develop a growth strategy by researching into areas and observing market
- Identify areas based on demand analysis and build a strong Pipeline for
- Provide full-time support to company as well as clients for growth and
- Stakeholder analysis; Research Analysis
- Identify partnership opportunities and develop new relationships in an
effort to grow business
- Identify plan and execute marketing programs that increase program
identity and awareness of Certification program(s)
- Coordination with all departments involved in process of Certification and
to gain knowledge of respective program
- Liaisoning via calls &/or e-mail with the stakeholders/clients
- Align web and social media strategy to brand strategy
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Ensure the intake targets are achieved
- Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating tracking list and
circulating to the Internal Management Members
- Strong/effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Time management and planning skills
- Proficient command over MS Office – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Job Title – Associate/Senior Associate (Auditor+ Coordination), CoC Programs
No of Positions – 1
GICIA India Pvt. Ltd. have an immediate opening for an Auditor in Chain of Custody Certification
program. GICIA is a leading private agency providing its services in third party monitoring and
evaluation in the field of Forestry, timber legality and assessment schemes, wildlife assessment,
ecological and biodiversity assessment, consultancy, documentation of tradable bio-resources,
climate change adaptation etc.
Why Join GIPL
Join this position if you have passion to work in Forestry sector and have a knack for inspections and
auditing. The auditing profile will help you understand the prevailing supply chain models in the
Forestry sector today and challenges faced by Forest based industries. The auditing work against
national and international CoC Certification standards will help candidate develop its skills in the field
of Timber legality, Supply chain of Forest based Industries and aspects of responsible forest
management. If you like travelling, this is certainly a job for you.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated candidate for our Chain of Custody (CoC) programs.
The candidate would require doing audits for the various national and international chain of custody
programs under different Forest Certification schemes like FSC®, PEFC, CITES shipment and VRIKSH. It
would also include extensive travelling, performing rigorous audits (domestic and international at
locations), report writing and liaising with the clients.
Desired Qualification – 0-2 years of experience in handling auditing assignments and establishing cooperative relations with clients/peers. Fluent in English and Hindi, knowledge of any other regional
language would be an additional benefit.
Education – Mandatory: – Masters in Wood Sciences/Forestry/Forest Management.
Desirable: – B.Sc. in Forestry, Agroforestry, or allied sciences
Skills required –
• Good report writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills & client service skills
• Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
• Ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, peers, and industry colleagues/contacts
in a team environment.
• Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel and Word, and the ability to learn new computer
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
• Willing to travel.
Roles & Responsibilities –
• Client handling and coordination with clients regarding audit scheduling
• Auditing for Chain of Custody (CoC) Certification Schemes like VRIKSH Timber legality, FSC® and
PEFC and inspections for CITES shipment certificates.
• Report writing and follow ups with Client.
• Support overall operations of CoC Program Team
• Analysis and Documentation
Date of Joining – As soon as possible
How to apply: – Interested candidates may send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a cover letter
to firstname.lastname@example.org Candidates willing to join immediately are encouraged to apply