- GICIA India Pvt. Ltd. (GIPL) as a Certification Body and Inspection Agency aims to develop and implement quality management systems and ensure their effectiveness consistently in accordance with the relevant national and international standards, rules and regulations, and also independent accreditation requirements.
- GIPL complies with its legal obligations, code of practices, and does not allow commercial, financial or any other influences to compromise its tenet of impartiality, and assiduously emphasizes on the importance of impartiality and non-discrimination in all business dealings.
- GIPL as a Company is committed to undertake the conformity assessment activities in an impartial and non-discriminatory manner by being consistently responsive to the expectations of its clients and stakeholders.
- GIPL’s Management Systems are geared to respond to and responsibly address any threats to its impartiality arising from the actions of its employees and persons outside of the organization, subcontractors, related bodies or other bodies or organizations.
- Company tailored and appropriately designed strategic approach prevents and manages Conflict of Interest for carrying out certification activities in an impartial and responsible manner. · The Company believes that its market expects continually improving services. We are accountable to fully satisfying our clients and stakeholders by meeting or exceeding their needs and expectations with best-in-class solutions and services to produce quality work that we can justifiably be proud of.
- Company is committed not to provide any consultancy and internal audit services to its clients whom we have provided or going to provide Certification services. · All personnel within the company are responsible for the quality of their work. The Company provides trainings and has established systems to assist all personnel to achieve the requisite standards of performance. For any complaints, appeals and disputes, we are committed to immediately investigate and take necessary actions to address the same, and prevent these from recurring.
- GICIA India Pvt Ltd is the legal entity responsible for its certification activities and does not allow any pressure to compromise its impartiality and emphasize on the importance of impartiality. GIPL’s Management, Staff and Subcontractors involved in the certification activities fully understand the importance of impartiality.
- Company will therefore ensure that in dealings with its clients or potential clients, all employees or other personnel involved in Certification activities are, and will remain, impartial. GIPL’s Committee to safeguard Impartiality ensure that impartiality is both maintained and demonstrated for its certification schemes.
- Company’s certificates are only issued following a review by an independent, authorized and competent member of the management team (who has not been involved in the audit process) to ensure that no interest shall predominate.
- Company does not offer (and has never offered) management system consultancy or any other form of consultancy to companies or individuals under the scope of Certification audits.
- GIPL does not offer (and has never offered) an internal audit service to its clients whom we have provided Certification services.
- Company ensure that impartiality is maintained and can be demonstrated by identify and assessing risk for all relationships which may result in a conflict of interest or pose a threat to impartiality through Confidentiality & Conflict of Interest Agreement and Conflict of Interest & Impartiality disclosure report.
- Individuals employed by or otherwise contracted to GIPL are required to document and record their current and past relationships with all companies in Conflict of Interest & Impartiality disclosure report. Any situation past or present which may present a potential conflict of interest is required by GIPL to be declared. GIPL will use the information to identify any threats to impartiality and will not use that individual in any capacity unless they can demonstrate that there is no conflict of interest.
Dr Jagdish Kishwan- CEO
Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery Policy
- Organizations seeking certification from GICIA India Pvt. Ltd (GIPL) shall agree to support its AntiCorruption and Anti-Bribery Policy. Adherence to this policy shall support the efforts of GIPL’s auditors in undertaking impartial assessment of conformance during the certification audit.
- GIPL is fully committed to comply with anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws in every country in which it operates. GIPL has implemented a strict “CODE OF CONDUCT” for its auditors, which prohibits the acceptance of gifts, payment or benefit of any kind.
- No GIPL employee, director, contractor, sub-contractor, affiliate or subsidiary shall promise, offer or pay, whether directly or indirectly, any bribe to any person in order to obtain benefit for GIPL.
- No GIPL employee, director, contractor, sub-contractor, affiliate or subsidiary shall receive or solicit to receive payment of money, money equivalent, gifts or anything else of value from any person or company in connection with the performance of services on behalf of GIPL, other than the contractually established fee for services rendered and legitimate expenses to be reimbursed for the performance of such services.
- Customary, small token, infrequent gifts of nominal value that are not provided with any expectation of return favour fall outside the scope of this policy.
- The promise, offer, solicitation, payment or acceptance of any bribe is a violation of GIPL policy and may lead to appropriate disciplinary action, including termination of services or contract.
Reporting of unethical practices:
All GIPL employees, contractors, sub-contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries must immediately report to the GIPL Quality Assurance Team about any attempt or incident when a bribe was offered to them or solicited from them.
Report the issues to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GIPL Quality Assurance
Team GICIA India Pvt.