LCATS & Safewood Board Shipment Certification
v Aim is to provide a one-stop solution to ensure that all the wooden items exported from India are in strict compliance with the global timber legality regulations.
v Ensure that the timber is legally procured, and due diligence system (DDS) has been exercised at each step of the supply chain.
- Certifies shipping of timber species.
- Global recognition.
- Ensuring that exported goods fulfill legality requirement of the recipient country.
- Fast shipment certificate delivery.
- A dedicated gateway allows for faster submission, processing, and tracking.
- One certificate that covers all species contained in a single shipment.
- Use by exporter as marketing tool.
- Promote access to legally harvested wood.
- Enhance sustainability of wood products and forest cover.
- Ensures legality and authenticity of the material.
- Unparalleled trust and product standing.
- Global presence with distinct stature and prominence.
- Compliant with export regulations.
- Availability and Accessibility to legally harvested wood.
Get your shipment certified in steps.
- Submission of shipment application via web-based portal.
- Uploading Chain of Custody and other relevant documents.
- Payment of minimal fee as per your category & desired mode.
- Getting your shipment physically verified and certified.
SUSTAINABLE TRADING SPURS VIABLE ECONOMIC GROWTH AND PROMOTES BRAND LOYALTY.
- BOOST REPUTATION.
- GLOBAL REACH.
- INCREASE REVENUE.
- SUSTAINABLE GROWTH.
SAFEWOOD SHIPMENT CERTIFICATION
To maintain the traceability of the certified product and avoid any risk of mixing in between, GICIA India Pvt. Ltd. (GIPL) has come up with Safewoodboard Shipment Certification (SSC) applicable to Traders, Retailers, Fabricators, etc.
Safewoodboard Shipment Certificate (SSC) aims to ensure that the shipment reaching to buyer contains certified material and no mixing has been done. A shipment certificate after verification for each order/shipment will be provided to the company.
- Certification will help combat regulatory requirements.
- It minimizes the risk arising at customs related to credibility of the product.
- Certification ensures safeguarding end-consumers from sick building syndrome.
- Supplier-Buyer relationship smoothens and gets enhanced.
- It ensures negligible mixing of certified and non-certified composite wood products.
- Certification helps to provide brand value and marketing advantages.
- It helps to cover the whole value chain of composite wood products.
- It provides certified material export assurance.
A sequential process is followed during verification of documents/process for issuance of certification to the client organization.